Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (Viking) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2876
This bent Pot from Poul Winslow is a stout take on the classic form. The bowl, with its muscular build, broad base, and subtle upward taper, immediately brings to mind the Volcano shape, though it lacks that design's more structural character. The flat heel enables the composition to sit sturdily without the aid of a stand, while the demurely curved saddle stem ensures a comfortable smoking posture. Dressed in a ruby-hued smooth finish, save for the rusticated heel, the stummel displays some striking flame grain around the bowl's flanks.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark