Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Pot (200) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2914
This bent Pot by Poul Winslow is a fine example of the veteran Danish artisan's style, featuring a broad, squat bowl capped with craggy plateau and streaked with deep carved grooves that create visual and tactile interest. Out back, a paneled shank meets an acrylic stem in jet-black hues, bent for easy clenching. Dressed in a rich chestnut stain, the stummel boasts fine flame grain around the bowl, with swirling birdseye at the heel.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.05 in./26.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark