Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Pot (200) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2921
A relatively squat yet hearty, forward-canted take on the bent Pot from Winslow, this piece does a wonderful job of showcasing Poul's skillful carving style and Danish Fancy aesthetic. The crisp ridge across the aft portion of the left flank makes for an in hand feel that's quite natural and comforting, the extra structure firming up the fore of the composition nicely. A warm, chestnut stain perfectly complements the jet-black of the saddle stem, while a softly carved panel around the rim is stained a lighter hue for contrast.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark