Pipe Tools & Supplies - Pipemaster Clean and Cure 2oz
For a deep clean
An excellent product for a deep clean. Removes built up tar and nicotine residue like no other product. The minty taste is pleasant and deodorises the pipe without lingering too long. After giving your pipe a days rest it does not affect the next smoke. Can affect the briar's finish, so avoid contact with the outside of your pipe!
Pipe Tools & Supplies - Obsidian Pipe Stem Oil 15ml
A must have
Remove any oxidation first. Apply sparsely on the stem, let it sit for 30 minutes or so, wipe of with a soft cloth. Your stem will come out looking like new.
Pipe Tools & Supplies - B. J. Long Regular Tapered Pipe Cleaners (100 pack)
Great pipe cleaners
Love the tapered end which shines when the bore hole is slightly too big for the straight and narrow pipe cleaner. Essentially a two in one. The pipe cleaner can leave some fluff behind though. Overall worth it.
G. L. Pease - Quiet Nights 2oz
A great English blend with a generous portion of Latakia for those moments when you can sit and relax for a while. I prefer this as an evening blend, not too heavy on the nicotine side but plenty of flavour. Favours large bowls. Needs to be sipped slowly to enjoy the full flavour spectrum.
Pipe Accessories - Chrome Pipe Rest
Great pipe rest
A very simple but classy looking pipe rest, solid built and accommodates all pipes. Have them scattered all over the house.
Pipe Tools & Supplies - Deniclean Stem Cleaner
Excellent for daily pipe maintenace
Non alcohol based with a light minty scent, this product does a great job in dissolving built up tars and nicotine in the shank and mouthpiece. I use it on a daily basis and find it leave no after-taste when smoking your pipes. Comes highly recommended!
Pipe Tools & Supplies - Brigham Regular Pipe Cleaners (75 pack)
I have tried most brands and while these cleaners are not conical, they provide excellent value for money. They are a cut above the rest in moisture absorption and do not lose fluffy bits as easy.
Blog's Commented on
Pipe Smoking Desktop Backgrounds
- ► Excellent work gents. Wouldn't mind some with pipe proverbs and sayings against a great picture or drawing!Keep em coming!!!
Spring Showdown 2016: Beyond Thunderdome
- ► The King is dead, long live the King!Wonderful conclusion and a deserved winner!Tried my hand at some Bayou morning flake and while I like the initial half bowl or so, it gets very dark and a bit heavy for me quickly. Maybe with some airtime in a jar, it might smoothen? Overall, I'm very happy I got two excellent tobacco's out of this lineup!!! Based on a clear preference for Escudo, St James and Marlin taste profiles, would you recommend Fillmore or Elizabethan? Thank you for a very entertaining series.
Spring Showdown 2016: Final Four Spring Va-Per Tobaccos
- ► My prognosis for the final:St James takes it because it well ... is an awesome tobacco and gives it a bit more of an all round experience with still a good dose of nic, where bayou might just be too much of a brute.Marlin takes it from Elizabethan because it has that extra edge of sweetness but not overpowering and can just as well be smoked without full concentration.St James vs. Marlin And that's a heart breaker because I love both! Only just discovered these blends through this showdown but never to be removed from the rotation!Thx again!!
Spring Showdown 2016: The Va-Per Championship
- ► Called it!! (Albeit a bit down the game play) and no Adam you're not that predictable but after careful reading through your arguments pro and con in blends it was a case of simple extrapolation and a good dose of magic of course. And now it will come down to semantics. Are we going for the odd one out with a sweeter backbone or the more restrained but more perique forward offering. Both need a bit of prep time, both are easy enough to smoke without full attention and both have a degree of complexity. On the whole St-James wins it for me by a hair because sometimes, just sometimes I don't need the slightly sweeter frills and just want a straight up dose of Perique.
Spring Showdown 2016: Top 8 Spring Va-Per Tobaccos
- ► Hello there,Looking forward to this stand off. Almost feels a bit like the World Cup quarter finals. Will you be posting on every match? I'd love a little write up on why a certain tobacco won and who got hurt in the process 😆.I can only attest to escudo as I have not tried any of the others and will be basing future purchases on this contest.