Germain: Plum Cake 50g
Product Number: 003-030-0008
Germain's Plum Cake is a traditional pipe mixture of which 80% is prepared from six different types of Virginia leaf. The remaining 20% is a specially prepared black tobacco made from air-cured leaf. The complete blend is then flavored in accordance with a 80-year-old formula, to produce a honey-sweet smoking tobacco with a pleasing room note.
Your PriceSold Out
We apologize, but this item is temporarily out of stock. Please check back with us in a few days.
Notify me when this product becomes available!
By clicking on the 'Email Me' link you are signing up for a One-Time Alert to be notified when this product's comes back in stock. When the product becomes available, the alerts will be sent in the order in which customers signed up for the alerts. Don't forget: this is a one time alert. Once the product has come back in stock, you'll need to resubscribe for future notifications.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
- Components: Black Cavendish, Virginia
- Family: Virginia
- Cut: Ribbon