Danish Estates: Tom Eltang Sandblasted Bent Dublin (Saturn)
Product Number: 004-001-5190
This Eltang is a crisp and lively bent Dublin design, with a touch of Acorn hinted at in its naturalistic transition, pointed underside, and subtly domed rim. The shaping is dynamic and asymmetrical, but very controlled and precise, and to top it all off, there's also a great ring grain, and simply spectacular birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark