Danish Estates: Tom Eltang Sandblasted Dublin with Silver Band (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-5162
The light sandblast of this Tom Eltang doesn't present much in the way of ring grain, though the texture is quite enjoyable nonetheless. The smooth-polished rim is another matter, however, presenting plenty of gorgeous, smoky birdseye. The shaping of briar and stem alike is, of course, crisp and handsome, and the engineering excellent. Tom doesn't skimp when it comes to the quality of his accents either; that silver "band" is really more of a solid plate, cut and drilled to face-off the shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark