Brigham: Algonquin (265) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0796
Though it keeps to a pretty classical English style, I'd have a difficult time pegging down the shape classification of this Brigham "65". Billiard, Egg, and even a hint of Acorn appear to be present. Like all Brigham pipes, this dark-finished Algonquin rendition also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy