Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Brandy Churchwarden (851)
Product Number: 002-512-0708
An arching, sinuous take on the classic cool-smoking Churchwarden, this Chacom flows beautifully, and, as you might expect of a briar with such a silhouette, slips easily and naturally into hand as well. That extra-long stem, combined with an impressively capacious chamber, promises to make this design an ideal leisurely smoker.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.42 in./239.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France