J. Alan: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-376-0132
This J. Alan briar presents an interesting combination of definite, yet subtle counterpoints. In profile we are met with a plump, shapely bulb of a bowl, followed up by what appears as a mere slip of flowing shank and stem. Turn the pipe about, however, we find the shank's extra-wide cross-section countering its very own silhouette - something which itself accentuates the crisp step of the saddle stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States