Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Dublin (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1177
Sinuous, yet sturdy, and sporting one very deep, well-defined ring grain, this Pebble Grain combines classic English shaping with the particularly thorough sandblasting Jimmy Craig introduced when he took charge over the Ashton marque, following founder Bill Ashton-Taylor's passing.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England