Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Pot with Silver (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1210
I'm not sure I would call it a very English shape, but Jimmy Craig does seem to like making these extra-broad, extra-stout, bold-heeled Pots - at least a couple seem to crop up in every shipment we receive from Ashton. It is, suffice to say, one very solid shape, almost as thick in the chamber walls as it is in the shank, with the reassuringly robust feel in hand to match. The dark, deep sandblast, of course, is very
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England