Castello: Collection Occhio di Pernice Bent Dublin (KK)
Product Number: 002-386-1143
With both flanks of this broad and lofty Dublin's bowl presenting plenty of birdseye, it's easy to see why it also bears the prized "Occhio di Pernice" stamping as well. Even without taking the grain into account, however, this is still an impressive number, the design being very capacious, yet plenty lively as well, with a trim, jutting heel, gentle flow through shank and stem, and proud, poised, dramatic style of bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.49 in./63.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy