Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Billiard (CCCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1053
Though it is pretty unusual for Claudio to do something so conspicuously freehand of design, this isn't the first time I've seen one of these unusual plateau-bottomed sitters by him. The formula is simple enough: he takes a classic shape, then carves it upside-down out of a piece of plateau briar, leaving a long stretch of the craggy surface to serve as a foot and as an interesting, untamed contrast against the careful, precise shaping of everything above it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy