Dunhill: Amber Root (4114) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-1980
A darker, not to mention extra-smoky example of the Amber Root finish, this auburn beauty presents a lovely cross-grain cut with plenty of birdseye to either flank - not to mention of course, a particularly smooth and supple, charmingly graceful rendition of the bent Dublin shape.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England