Dunhill: Shell Briar (5120) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2046
One of Dunhill's quirkier numbers, the "20" Cherrywood combines a firm-lined, simple, aggressively-canted bowl with an easy, flowing, relaxed, downward-turned stem - in short one of the styles you would more likely expect to see on a classic Prince design. Somehow, they make it work though, producing one of Dunhill's most readily recognizable (if not tremendously common) designs.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England