Dunhill: Ruby Bark (4134) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2058
One of Dunhill's more interesting designs, the "34" straight Brandy features quite a stout shank serving as the shape's visual anchor, from which the unusually lean Brandy bowl is thrust up and forward by a smooth, sturdy transition. It's presented here in the rich red-and-sterling-silver combination of the Ruby Bark, and with a pretty fair display of ring grain too, at that.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England