Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin Sitter (10)
Product Number: 002-093-1692
Randy Wiley has a bit of thing for these vertically-oriented, high-stemmed sitter designs. He produce them much more frequently than any other artisan I can think of, and as you might expect, he's gotten very, very good at them. This one is rendered in a sort of organic, sculptural, yet also cleanly minimalist style, displaying another of Randy's signatures: the skilled use of a minimum number of lines to create dramatic and complex forms.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.30 in./160.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.56 in./65.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States