German Estates: Wolfgang Becker Sandblasted Bent Egg with Boxwood (G) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-3356
The decorative ring on this Wolfgang Becker pipe is boxwood, though it appears to have a brown streak and some darker areas much like olivewood. Nearly all yellowish most of the time, variations in the boxwood grain are often pieces a pipe maker will utilize simply because it is different than the norm. Thankfully, this little wafer was expertly turned to cap a substantial, yet delicate pipe by the talented Mr. Becker.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany