Chacom: Eltang Design Smooth Horn
Product Number: 002-512-0208
Tom Eltang makes a well-known, signature shape we call the "Eskimo", which features a full-breadth transition not unlike that we see at play here, yet otherwise this Eltang Design Chacom is quite unique. Whereas the Eskimo is very low-profile, positively flattened, and typically sports a sharp style of line, this Horn is purely smooth and flowing, in an unmistakably organic way - I'm actually rather reminded of the swimming motion so effectively captured by the Lasse Skovgaard "Whale" designs.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France