Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Acorn
Product Number: 002-331-0227
Beginning at the far end of the shank, we find the plane of the underside tapering through the transition until it becomes but a narrow ridge, which proceeds to wrap and wind itself around the bowl in a sinuous manner. Though consisting of but a single element in and of itself, this addition adds great complexity to the overall design of this Benni Jorgensen piece,, defining shank, transition, rim, and bowl along its way, while also dividing the latter most into two distinct, asymmetric, interlocking halves.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark