Claudio Cavicchi: Rustiacted Bent Brandy with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-400-1208
With the heavy emphasis of mass towards the lower portion of the bowl, a high, direct taper towards the rim, and a strong gesture to the triangular shank and transition, this Claudio Cavicchi bent Brandy comes off as more architectural than traditionally Italian in style. Still, despite the bolder, firmer aesthetic, it remains plenty easy in hand, which combined with a deep chamber and Claudio's exceptionally fine engineering, promises all the makings of a fantastic smoker.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy