Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1210
Meaty and solid in hand, and featuring plenty of stimulating texture as well, while this Cavicchi briar is well-balanced for hanging from the jaw, you may prefer to keep a firm grip on it nonetheless, just for the experience. Being a Cavicchi you can of course also expect superb smoking qualities - Claudio's drilling and engineering is as much a part of his great reputation as a master pipemaker as anything else.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy