Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1213
Claudio Cavicchi has been making some of the finest smoking instruments available on Earth for a long, long time, but over the past year or so he seems to have really stepped up his game when it comes to consistency of grain, even amongst his "standard" grade pieces. As you can see, the flame grain of this bent Brandy is out of the park - the sort you'd typically expect to see on artisanal pipes three times the price. Yet for Claudio, this does indeed appear to have become the new standard.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy