Dunhill: Shell Briar Quaint (4) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-1958
This Dunhill "Quaint" design presents us with a solidly masculine, yet very lively hybrid of Zulu and Rhodesian, featuring the flow and cant of the former, combined with the latter's shaping formula of rounded stem and shank affixed to a Bulldog-style bowl. It looks great, and not just in that striking profile, and proves quite a natural arrangement in hand as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England