Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-035-0049
Italian designs were all the rage when Mark Tinsky first began making pipes, and to this day he still produces plenty of Pesaro-influenced pieces. This bent Dublin, with its flaring taper and substantial lower bowl, not to mention distinct, spurred transition, is a clear example of lively, artistic Pesaro shaping, albeit in a lighter, smaller scale than most such pipes come direct from Italy. The result is a whole lot of beautiful shaping, scaled down into a handy package that will still tuck into a jacket pocket.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States