Savinelli: Porto Cervo Rusticated (207) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-7616
A composition of deep rustication and tasteful brass accents, the Porto Cervo makes for an understated, yet undeniably masculine finish. Here it is in Savinelli's signature straight Apple, the "207" - a simple, classic number, which is easy in hand and offers a good-sized chamber tucked into a compact bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy