J. Alan: Smooth Bent Apple with Horn
Product Number: 002-376-0134
Good things often come in small packages, and such is certainly the case with this handy little J. Alan bent Apple, a positively delightful, neatly curvaceous bit of briar. In profile, it's gorgeously smooth and beautifully balanced, and in hand a true pleasure. Even better, despite the pipe's pocket-sized proportions, the shapely, seamless, Danish-inspired form still allows for both a good amount of chamber, and a reassuring thickness to the walls.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States