Dunhill: Amber Root (6203) (2004)
Product Number: 002-015-1969
Though we've seen plenty of Amber Roots in a every other Group size, this big, beautiful straight Billiard is only the second Group 6 example to ever arrive upon our doorstep from Dunhill. For all its impressive size, this lofty-rimmed, broad-chambered briar presents a polished, refined, perfectly smooth sense of style - all things which the rich, smoky amber hues of this particular finish play exceptionally well to.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England