Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Freehand with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-331-0224
Though smooth of line and complex of design, this Benni Jorgensen is presented in a contrastingly rustic style of finish, with a hearty sandblast, lots of ring grain, and dark, earthy stain. This combination works well to lend the presentation an extra feeling of depth and solidity, while also allowing the perfectly polished, pale boxwood accent to work that much more effectively as well. On top of all the aesthetic artistry, this design furthermore happens to be one very sure sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark