Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Dublin (CCCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1051
Gorgeously grained, as we would expect from anything bearing four of Claudio's "C" marks, this briar presents a deeply-bent, full-bodied, quite Pesaro sort of bent Dublin. In hand the bowl's thick-walled proportions translate in a pleasing, reassuring sense of substance - a perfectly smooth substance at that. It also, of course, allows for all that much more insulation between you and the smoldering leaf packed into the generously deep chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy