Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple Churchwarden Spigot Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15628
Plump, pert, and robust, the Apple bowl of this Churchwarden from Erik Nording features a supple rounding throughout its build that makes it extremely comfortable in hand. The transition is wide, enabling easy thumb-draping, and the shank is short, ending with a metal spigot mount at the junction from which the stem ebbs, taking on a demure downturn as it does. The flash of this mount stands out in stark contrast against the stummel, dressed here in a partial rustication that sees the smooth spots draped in a vibrant ruby stain.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.01 in./203.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.26 oz./63.96 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark