Mastro Geppetto: Rusticato Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-819-0550
A softly inflated, flaring rim adorned with a crisp wrapping ridgeline marks this hearty bent Dublin from Mastro Geppetto. The bowl tapers to a sweeping heel, the flowing lines then turning upward through the shank and saddle stem. This muscular rendition houses a deep chamber and offers a comfortable smoking posture, with one of the Italian workshop's dark ruby-toned rustications lending handsome color. It's topped by an acrylic stem of neutral hues for contrast.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.71 oz./48.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy